Alright now, it looks like you might have a chance for the gold. Come on. You vpcqn do this. I know you. I'm your number 1 cheerleader. Go for it. What have you got to lose?
Go For the Gold - ActiveRain Olympic Contest
The Excitement is high for the Opening Ceremonies of the London 2012 Olympics!
While I was listening to several Olympian athletes talk about what it took to get where they're at today, I was deeply inspired by their dedication, hard work, focus and passion for their sport.
It got me thinking about where I'm at right now today with my real estate business, where I said I wanted to be at this point and where I want to be by the years end. I've got some serious work to do that is going to take extraordinary focus, hard work, team support and passion. I'm ready to take on a couple of huge projects that will bring me to me year ends goal that I clearly see in my mind.
Here's what I've been hearing every Olympic Athlete say as to what it takes to get to where they're at today - the London 2012 Olympics
- Years and years and years of hard work
- Pushing even harder even when they're exhausted
- Believing and Seeing their end goal
- Absolutely 100% Focus on their goal
- Being passionate and loving their sport
- Having team spirit of co-operation and spirit
- Fierce Competition while remaining best friends
- Pressure beyond pressure and then some
- Cheering Supporters telling them Go For It, You Can Do It!
Are you ready to Go For The Gold? Many of us have been in real estate for years and some of us are relative newbies to the 'sport'. Where ever you're at right now, today, you've most likely worked hard for many years to accomplish your goals and aspirations. Are your ready to take a serious look at the goals you set for 2012 and be honest with yourself as to what the real truth is? And if you've accomplished everything in a big way so far are you ready to KICK it to a higher level than ever before? This ActiveRain Olympic Contest is for those who want to STRETCH their minds, goals, hearts and put their all into the contest and their goals for their business. It's not a contest for wimpy goals or stuff you've already accomplished! Don't go there!
Let's raise the bar REALLY high on this ActiveRain Olympic Contest!
This is a contest for Gold Medal ActiveRain Achievers! I invite you to take a hard long look at what you really want and getting a plan in place to achieve it. It is a contest where you can reach out to other ActiveRainers for ideas, coaching, whatever is needed.
Everyone will compete as individuals but Team Co-operation and
Co-laboration is part of the ActiveRain Olympic Contest!
- If you read someones posts that you know are really good at what you're not so good at....call them and ask for support.
- If you're eager to take on a new Social Media Campaign reach out to the experts at IMSD the -Internet Marketing Specialist Designation. These guys/gals know what they're doing and can help you reach your goals with hard work.
- If you want to be a Listing Master contact Margaret Rome - she is a Master Listing Agent. And she's got her very own book - Home Rome.
- If you're wanting to become a Marketing Expert contact Barbara Todaro - she is our resident expert on drumming up new business. She rocks!
I could name hundreds more ActiveRainers that are experts in their field. The level of experts within our community is mind blowing! Reach out and ask them to be your coach, cheerleader and team player for the Active Rain Olympic Contest.
Active Rain Olympic Gold Contest Rules and Points (Medals)
1 You must pick a huge stretch goal and create a solid plan of action, be dedicated, focused and believe 100% that you will accomplish your goal.
2. You must write a post with 300 words or more outlying your goal and plan. Post must include original pictures and/or videos.
3. All posts must be submitted by the end of the London 2012 Olympics - Sunday August 12th by Midnight Pacific Time
4. All posts must link to this original contest post.
5. Each entry will receive 1500 points - one entry per person
6. There will be 3 Medal Winners chosen by our panel of judges who are at the Olympics now getting tips on world class judging (just kidding).
Gold Medal Winner will receive 3000 additional posts
Silver Medal Winner will receive 2500 additional posts
Bronze Medal Winner will receive 2000 additional post.
Go For the Gold - ActiveRain Olympic Contest
Real Estate and Working with my Clients is my Passion!
I take my clients trust in me very seriously. I'm known for 'telling' it like it is, not what folks might want to hear or think it should look like. Now that may sound kind of tough, but think about it, in the long run if you want to buy or sell a home you need to know the real facts in order to make a wise choice.
If you want the truth and the whole truth, I am the Phoenix Real Estate Broker for You.
When you are ready to buy or sell a Phoenix Area Home, I will be your advocate, guide, and fierce negotiator. I will work hard to make your buying or selling a home as smooth and stress-free as I possibly can - even if it's a short sale. Guaranteed.
Call me and we'll create a plan of action to buy a home or sell your home!
Broker/Owner CRB, CRS, CDPE, GRI SFR
Charita Cadenhead, Your Metropolitan Birmingham, Alabama Real Estate Broker of Choice
Got a question about Metropolitan Birmingham real estate? Just ask Charita. Need a good Realtor(R) to help you find a new home or sell the one you already own? Just shoot me an email. In need of a rental property? Subscribe to be notified whenever we list a new or home for sale.
Charita H. Cadenhead, Realtor®
Keller Williams Realty Metro North
Gardendale, AL 35071
Search for properties at Charita Cadenhead's website
(205) 527-1112 - cell
(800) 496-7431 - Fax
One thing about being in real estate: I can't hide even if I tried. Charita Cadenhead: I'm Everywhere You Want to Be!